Monday, March 9, 2009

My Cat Killed Gerald.

To be fair, it's not really that hard to kill Gerald, and Allie-cat DOES have a VERY BIG BUTT. After sitting on him enough times, something tragic was bound to happen. Hey, at least he's easy to resurrect if you jam a stick into him.

...I guess now's the time that I clarify that one of Char's computers is named Gerald, and Allie-cat likes to sit on the keyboard because it's warm, and because she likes being a troublesome cat, and the stick is a USB drive loaded with Ubuntu boot files or something like that, and that when I get home, Char might kill me.

...Guys, please remind her that I can't type out a whole 1.5 more novels when I'm a ghost. Not coherent novels, at least. Please?

EDIT: Oh geeze, Allie-cat.

1 comment:

  1. As I said, I can't kill you; you haven't paid rent yet. Keep in mind that refusing to pay rent on the assumption that it will grant you longevity won't work. Sooner or later I'll simply assume I'm losing either way.

    ... Or I'll come back from San Diego and just be so glad to be home that I won't care. ;_;

    ReplyDelete